Epcon A7 Acrylic Anchor Adhesive by Red Head
18.99 32.99 $18.99 - $32.99
- Choose between a 10 oz or 28 oz cartridge
The acrylic resin and hardening agent are completely mixed as they are simultaneously dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle, directly into the anchor hole. A7 can be used with threaded rod or rebar.
- All weather formula .
- No drip, no sag, easy clean up .
- Fast and easy dispensing, even 28-oz. cartridge can be hand dispensed .
- Fast curing time, 35 minutes at 60°F .
- Not mix ratio sensitive for maximum consistency .
- Rods are easier to insert into the hole with A7 compared with other adhesives .
- Works in damp holes and underwater applications .
- Requires less adhesive — can be used in 1/16" oversized or 1/8" oversized holes .
- One formula for both hollow and solid base materials .
- NSF 61 listed.